Friday, May 26, 2006

Welcome to Autosurfs for Dummy

AUTOSURF DUMMY HERE!!!

Welcome all who wants to follow the Autosurf Dummy and be dummies. I have full qualifications as an autosurf dummy, so guys, don't mock my credentials. To reveal a bit more, i have graduated early this year with honors from the 12dailypro university, paying course fees of close to $20000. It was a good experience and proves that i am a big dummy.

I took a break but came back to autosurfs to put my knowledge to use. Don't take my recommendations here seriously, it is just me, a dummy, doing some babbling so follow at your own risk. To play in autosurfs, you can't act like a smart aleck, the scammers will only expose your foolishness. Act and play like a dummy (ie. anyhow play) and Lady Luck may just smile on you.

I am not an expert, analyst or investigator so you won't find any "valuable" information here. Only some dummy thoughts.

I will post my recommedations later.

Bye,
Autosurf Dummy

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Obeus.com - The Democratic Ads System

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]