Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Epay Surf Update

Hello Everyone. I know it has been a long time. Perhaps things below will explain a little bit.

As mentioned before, I did hunker down and did not let out alot of updates or correspondence during the down times. I told someone this story and I think it will help to understand where I am coming from.

When things began getting bad, I had many people turn on me. People that I trusted were posting things that I said in private to them, they were posting lies, they were posting many things. I began to have threats against me, my family my friends. Not just lax threats, but very serious threats. I was get hate emails, people were just getting plain vile. And it all began to hit at once.

Now this is the story that I told. I told them it is alot like a soldier in a fire fight. Bombs are bursting everywhere, flack is flying, bullets are whizzing by, bad things are happening everywhere. Some soldiers keep their heads up and keep fighting, generally they are killed if the firefight is to bad. Others hunker into the foxhole and wait it out. They have no communication with the outside, it is just a matter of survival. Many of you that have thrown accusations at me, have never been faced with the things that I was faced with.

Many of you have never had your family threatened or even your own life threatened. So please do not be to hard on me for not communicating. I hunkered down in the foxhole, and began to take stock of the situation. I asked myself if it was all worth it. I asked myself many times if I should even try to get things back up and moving. Then one day I got an email from someone, someone that rather than balsting me, encouraged me to keep going. They wanted to see EPay survive. So from then on, I decided it was worth coming out and trying to get things done.

Many times I have posted in forums, only to have my words twisted and turned to where I finally decided not to even post any longer. There are alot of vicious people out there, and until you have to stand and take the crap that they dished out, please dont judge me to harshly.

Anyway, here is the most recent update. Thanks to those of you that have stuck with me on this incredible journey.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Hello EPay Members.

I wanted to get this out before the weekend, because I know that many of you will be gone this weekend, and are anxiously waiting to see what happens.

The first thing is this. I have gone through the entire membership list. Some people have been removed, others accounts have been "adjusted", and others have been checked. If you cannot login to your account, then send an email to me at accounts@epaysurf.com with your details, and I will check on things for you.

The next thing is this. There have been alot of people not getting these email updates. Please, make sure that you post the updates all over the place, send them to your downlines, just make sure everyone has been getting them. Also, check your spam folders, put our email address in your address book. Just make sure your not missing anything. These updates are important.

This is the way things are going to work, starting the first part of next week. I am going to begin adding upgrade packages to each persons account that is due a refund. These upgrades will act just like an upgrade package that you purchased yourself. You will need to surf, and go through the motions just like you did prior to the troubles that we had.

The percentages will be changed as well as the length of the upgrade cycles. The final percentages and cycle time will be given to you later, and will be posted on the site as well. I am still working the numbers. I feel that it is important to shorten the cycle time, so that payouts can begin as soon as possible, just to prove to everyone that I am not a scammer, and EPay Surf deserves to be out of the scam/closed section in the forums.

Many of you have given me some great ideas and suggestions as to what you want to see changed, added and so on. I will be adding some new things as we progress, and even deleting some new things. The main thing that I want you to understand, is that I am going to try to take everything slow and easy.

The upgrades which will be added, will be done in order. I will try to send out emails each day to the ones that get their accounts upgraded on that day. I cannot do them all at the same time, because it is all is done by hand, and takes alot of time to accomplish. So please be patient. Everything should be done by Friday of next week.

The forum will be changing as well. I am going to make things a little different in the forum, maybe try to re-design it or something. If any of you know how to work with forums, and re-design them, I would be more than happy to have you help out.

Just a quick side note. I am very sorry to those of you that were involved with Jeremy's program. I was truly hoping that it would work out for all of you. It is strange how things happen. I wish Jeremy the best. He has been a great part of EPay Surf, and I hope that you dont treat him as poorly as I was treated.

I do know that with the troubles with EPay Surf and Privy Opps, that it looked like a viable opportunity. I hope that once EPay Surf is up and running that I can prove to you that truly it is possible to make money online, and in a safe atmosphere. I know that many of you have been hurt financially and emotinally, but please just stick with it a little longer. We are almost there.

There have been many accusations flying around about Diana. I want to set the record straight. She has been a tremendous help to me and to EPay Surf. She never controlled any funds, she was always support, design and behind the scenes. Some of you that have nothing better to do, have somehow taken it upon yourself to attack her. She is not to blame in any of this. She has been a great help and support to me, and I appreciate her very much. So for those of you that have attacked her, I am coming after you. You need to shut your mouths and go hide under the rock you came up out of. We do not need your kind.

Just for the record. EPay Surf is here to stay. Many of you have tried to destroy it with your emails, threats, lawsuits, forum posts etc. But when it is all said and done, we will be standing, and you will be hiding under your rock. I dont appreciate the way some of you turned on me and this program. You have been marked, and you will get your just reward. Now, leave us alone, and let us do what we set out to do in the first place. I am not a scammer, never will be a scammer! I want to help people, and EPay Surf is staged to do just that. If you dont want to be a part of it, then send an email to admin@epaysurf.com and asked to be removed. I will gladly flush your account.

To the supporters. I hope that you will have the courage to stand with us, and tell the naysayers, and negative people to go elsewhere. It is time for us to prove that EPay Surf can and will survive!

I did not mean to get so emotional about things, but it is necessary some times. EPay Surf is slated to be great, and I want to help as many people along the way as I can. We will have more bumps, we will have issues and difficulties, but I always want you to remember, that I will not run, I will always be here working for all of the EPay Surf members.

Privy Opps members, I will have someone post an update for you as well in the forum. If you want the new password, you will have to request it.

Have a great weekend everyone. Monday is the start of some great things.

Take care.

Kent
Autosurf Dummy can only say this, when something like this happen, all the harsh reactions of members (abuses and threats) are to be expected. Thousands of members' hard-earned money have been lost, so you can't except them to just walk away shaking their head and forget about the losses.

However, if Kent is really serious about getting the program back on track, i think it is worth giving him more time, as members have already been waiting for close to two months, so it makes no difference to wait another a week or two to see if Epay Surf can make it or not...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Obeus.com - The Democratic Ads System

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]