Wednesday, July 19, 2006

EPay Surf Update

Hello EPay Members.

I truly hope that you all had a great weekend. I wanted to get an
update out today, because the next few days are shaping up to be pretty
busy.

Starting tomorrow afternoon, I am going to begin adding the upgrades
for the people that are due them. I will send an email out to each person
that I upgrade tomorrow. Remember, these upgrades will act just like
you purchased them, so you will need to surf as usual.

I will post on the news section and the front page of the site the new
percentages that I am going to be implementing, and the time frame as
well. I have been crunching numbers, and want the best for the members,
without jeopardizing the program.

Speaking of news page. The updates that are sent out will be posted to
the news page as well. So if your downline is not getting the updates,
then have them look at the news page on the EPay Site.

The ticket site is back up as well. So if you have any account issues,
questions or whatever, please submit a ticket, and we will answer you
as quickly as possible. Emails are fine as well, but the ticket system
is better because we can keep track of things better that way. The link
to the ticket system can be accessed from the site or here:
https://epaysurf.com/helpdesk/

The forum will be down for most of the week. I am going to try to get
the new one up by the weekend. Privy Opps members can go to
http://www.magnumhosting.net/forum for all Privy Opps updates.

One thing that I would like to say about EPay surf coming back. I am
still getting "nice" emails from people calling me a scammer and many
other "nice" things. All that I ask from you, is to give us a chance. I am
not a scammer, no matter what your little imagination thinks. And in a
matter of just a few days, I will prove it.

EPay Surf is looking very good right now, and I am excited to get it on
its way once again. Starting tomorrow, we will be excepting new
members, as well as adding upgrades, so stay close and have fun.

One last thing. While you are surfing, please report any sites that are
not working, offensive, or otherwise. We have almost 4,000 sites, and
it is very hard for me to keep track of programs that are still online
and still working.

If you have any special services that you can offer to EPay Surf I am
interested as well. I need trustworthy people, that can help us grow.

I think that is it for now. What do you say we make EPay Surf hit the
roof this week. I am so excited to see her fly again. I will talk to you
soon. Remember to submit a ticket if you have any questions, problems,
or thoughts.

Talk to you all soon!

Kent

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Obeus.com - The Democratic Ads System

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]