Friday, July 28, 2006

Surf 2 Prosperity update

Found More Cheaters, More About The Alertpay....

I just found another member that shows as upgrading by Alertpay, but
when I go to check the transaction, there was no such transaction made.
Somehow these jerks have some way to cheat to get upgrades in the
programs without paying for them. I already know of $3000 plus that has
been lost to one such thief. From now on before paying out, EVERYTHING
will have to be verified to make sure that the member actually upgraded &
is not just stealing from us all! I am so upset!! I have so many
members that are honest members & these horrible people are taking money
that is rightfully the honest members money! Well, these THIEFS stole
from us the last time! It will NOT happen again! I will not pay one
more penny to these sorry excuses for humans. Whatever it takes they will
NOT receive any more of the members money!

Lee

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Obeus.com - The Democratic Ads System

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]