Thursday, September 21, 2006

Surf 2 Prosperity Clarification

Hi, I need to clarify my last email!  I did not mean that the older
requests were coming to a complete halt! Not so at all, but I am paying
some of the newer ones also to kind of balance things out.

Here is what I am thinking of doing for the older requests, I will
start looking at them & the thing I had said awhile back about paying the
ones that support the program first will, of course apply. If a member
has not upgraded since payout requests were reopened up again, of course
that members payout will NOT be priority. I have to do what is best
for the site. It will more than likely be a partial payout & if the
member makes no effort to upgrade to support the site after being paid,
then when looking over payouts again, that members payout will be skipped
over! I have to look at the ones that support the site & have
continued to do so through these tough times, they will be the priority. And
so, I will be paying those that have upgraded when they can & have shown
me support, that means not bashing me & those members that POST about
being paid will be shown priority also. I have explained HOW IMPORTANT
that is for the site so many times, yet some still just will NOT make
the simple effort to VOTE or POST they were paid, so I will not be
making an effort on their part either. The site needs the support of those
votes, it makes a BIG difference!

I understand that some of you just don't have the money to upgrade so,
I am working on a option of maybe allowing compounding for those
members, but a fee will apply just as does in payouts. I am looking at the
longevity of this program & what needs to be done if it is to succeed,
that is why I am making some tough choices for the program.

If we work together we can make this work, I can't do it alone!
Thankfully I have some loyal supporters & am very thankful for that!

Thanks.

Lee

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Obeus.com - The Democratic Ads System

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]