Thursday, September 21, 2006

Surf 2 Prosperity Update

I have thought long & hard about what to do to improve the situation
with the site & I am taking a loyal members suggestion. What he
suggested was to start paying on the newer payout requests. It is determential
to the site & it discourges new members from putting anymore money in
if they are waiting so long to be paid. Let's face it guys, we need the
support of new members too!

Most of you have been great, but there are a few that have been paid,
that don't even bother to give the curteousy of posting that they have
paid. And a few that will not even put a dollar in & some that have put
nothing in since on the 11th when they requested. I want the site to
make it, so I had to make some tough decesions.

Also, as soon as possible I will be starting a Cycler to help with the
cash flow. If any of you have any suggestions on things to improve the
site, please email me at sales@surf2prosperity.com, I am always looking
for ways to help our situation!

Listen, this does not mean that the old requests will be ignored, they
will be gradually paid too. This is just the best way to get things
going that I can see. What I am going to do is go back to the 1st of
September & start from there.

Thanks for your support.


Lee

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Obeus.com - The Democratic Ads System

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]