Thursday, September 21, 2006

Total Rune Revamped Update

Well guys, this is the email I never wanted to have to send.
I am closing down TRR.

As you all must know, there were serious problems with TR and IMF,,,
script problems, attacks on the server, and problems with the payment
processors just to name a few, which resulted in my having to close those
sites and launch fresh with TRR.

I was making refunds to those members not in profit at both TR and IMF
and was keeping TRR as a totally separate operation. I had really
hoped that TRR could be built to the success that we all originally enjoyed
with TR.

Unfortunately this has not been the case. I did my best.
I paid as fast as possible to show my commitment to the members and to
the future of TRR. That just wasn’t good enough for some people.

When I paid in hours people complained in the forums because they had
been paid in minutes the week before. When I paid in days then people
complained in the forums because they had been paid in hours the week
before.

Payouts are done manually, my terms were 7 days, I did my best
to pay as quickly as possible but the complaints were still there.
TRR was continually bad mouthed by many because of the fall of TR.

Negative votes were cast in the monitors, not because as members they had
a problem with TRR, but because they did not want to see TRR succeed
since they were still waiting on refunds from TR.

That hurt us. By us I mean YOU the members and myself.
Without the growth in the program which would give me the time needed
to put in motion the outside income necessary to generate the profits to
pay the members, it just isn’t working.

I personally do not feel it is right to continue with a site where we seem to be doomed to failure by the negativity of the past. A program is more than
just surfing, it is the support of the members.

This is something that TRR just did not have and that’s too bad because I
really wanted to make this a successful program for all. I will continue to
make refunds to members not in profit. This will be done weekly and as
the funds are available to me. I’m not running anywhere, never have,
never will.

I truly wish this had worked out better. Maybe some people will understand
that over-reacting and posting negative comments in forums and panicking
over nothing (panic because of getting paid in 3 days instead of minutes when
the terms are 7 days) only hurts yourself and the entire program. It’s retarded.

Like I said, this is the email I never wanted to send, but TRR is now
closed and members not in profit will be paid over time.

Paul,
Admin
Total-Insomnia Network

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Obeus.com - The Democratic Ads System

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]