Saturday, January 27, 2007

Update from My Cowboy Surf

An update from Mark Wohlers at My Cowboy Surf. This was a pretty good site but it has been sacrificed in the place of an even hotter program right now, Computer-Traffic.com. Below is his release:


I have had to make a difficult decision. Most of you know I have recently started a second surf site . I had no way of knowing how it would explode. It is going to be huge. As a result my original plan to run both sites with my son has been drastically changed.

Running two sites is just not going to be a possibilty once I bring the new store online. My son and i will be stretched thin trying to maintain customer support as well as handle all the daily details involved in running a site of this nature.

I hope you can understand this decision did not come lightly. I sought the advice of people who have been involved in this industry for a long time. It just doesnt make sense to keep two sites running with similar terms. I’ve decided that with the sudden popularity of Computer-Traffic.com that MyCowboySurf would have to be the sacrificial lamb.

This is not something I had planned on so this is somewhat hard for me to do. MCS has been our baby, and it has been on the road to recovery for some time. Unfortunately, it never achieved the success I had hoped for. Be that as it may, I have enjoyed the experience.

You welcomed me in when I took over and never made me feel as if I was an outsider. All you asked me to do was the job you hired me to do. Pay you and pay you on time. I think I’ve succeeded on that count.

By now I’m sure you are wondering about getting paid. Not to worry. This site will not close until every upgrade currently running has been paid in full. Once your upgrade expires, you will be paid on the following billing cycle and your account deleted. Once all accounts are deleted, the site will close and the domain be put up for sale.

This site will not be sold to anyone that does not give me a good business plan and a phone number i can reach them at. I will at least protect the domain as best I can. They will need to verify who they are. If you are looking to scam, then this site is not for sale to you.

I wish i could tell you that this didnt have to happen. The membership is small but very good quality. theres not a single member that has given me any trouble. We worked together toward a common goal. We didnt get a lot of publicity but thats ok. We were like a family almost. All cureent members who have not joined CT are invited to do so now.

The membership is still under 200 and will top off at least temporarily at 400. You will be given the same care you have grown accustomed to here. That is my personal promise. I love you guys. Youve given me a purpose. Once the doors are closed it will be a very hard thing to remove that last file but we will move on to bigger and better things.

Let me reiterate my promise to you. We will not close until every upgrade is paid. that means, you should continue to surf and earn your daily money. It will be paid, and paid on time. I wish all surfsites could close with that promise. I’m just very glad we could. Thank you so much.

Mark

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Obeus.com - The Democratic Ads System

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]