Thursday, January 18, 2007

Update from Wolfunds

Wolfunds has been around since last year and has got itself a respectable membership base. It looks as though it has the stamina to go into 2007 as the leading HYIP. Unfortunately, hacker attacks have worn the admin, Wolfie down and it seems that the program may not pull through...

Below is the update:

Site has had its balls hacked off - I could not stop it - IP of the hacker ( or at least the IP used) 212.138.64.177 clown did not even change the egold from the one he signed up with - uses various IP's in the range 212.138.64.*** and has also logged in via 212.107.116.246, all point to Saudi Arabia.

I had to pull the site

This morning i transferred $500 through into the outgoing account Iamawinner got 50 and the hacker got the rest, I pulled it off that server immediately, changed every password and re loaded up a fresh package, today i was mailbombed for the third day in a row with over 25,000 emails probably to disguise they were trying to hack in again, tonight they managed to hack in and change the egold number - did not do any good but the fact they succeeded was the final straw.

I am putting my main business and servers at risk with this shite and it has to stop now.

I will sort out refunds for you you guys,. but thats it I am out of this fucken industry forever - this has cost me dearly in time and money, unfortunately in this case cattycrew have won.

I am taking a day off to clear my head before wading into the database.

The hacker changed the email outgoing address, I did not realise it until the messages went out.

I wont answer anything else here just now but I will sort something out - I am just not going to put myself in this position day in day out for nothing

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Obeus.com - The Democratic Ads System

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]