Thursday, February 15, 2007

Update from PTSPAyPro

I don't know how many members can trust Terry Kurtis when he says that he is concerned about members' payouts. Anyway here is his latest update and if what he says is true, in a week or so, members can expect a full refund, except for TriStar users.

The icing on the cake here is that he will be launching another 2 new sites. Well, all i can say is that you have to exercise caution and at least make sure that your refund is forthcoming before committing more money to his programs.

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to get this small update out to you tonight, as I know all of you are waiting for some news, whatever it might be. I also want to apologize for the wait, but I have been waiting on others on my end, for answers that seem to be taking longer then I thought would take.

In this update, I will just focus on PTSPayPro.com and what my plans are for the site, and its future.

As many know, payouts are long overdue and this is starting to become a problem for everyone, including myself. With this type of ROI, and at the rate that it is set, there is no room for error or delay as the balances just keep climbing. With this in mind, and as you all know there was a delay on my end as to starting to generate a profit, taking three weeks after the re-launch, so this has caused the program to go off track and fall behind in payouts. So, for the members sake and the program's health, and after a long review, I have decided to move forward with the following solution.

1. I have ask Leon to give me a list of all member's upgrades that are owing without profit ( members not in profit ) and he has, so that I can start to refund the principal amount to you as soon as the generated profits from the reserve are in. These refunds should start within a weeks time or sooner and will be paid back as to the earliest dates the member upgraded. What this will ensure, is that all upgraded members of PTSPayPro, excluding the Tri-Star upgrades, will be fully refunded their original upgraded funds and I will further generate a profit to pay down the owing profit to the members.

2. All member's account cash balances will be set to zero, so that if you want to upgrade again at the new ROI, there will not be a problem in your earned calculations. Your history settings will still be there for you to see what is going on. As for the referral commissions, I am still working on a solution for this due to the refunds and the Tri-Star event.

3. With regards to the ROI, I have decided for the next 30 to 60 days that the new ROI will be set at 5% for 25 Days, equaling 125% with a payout in 5 days. The site will remain an Auto surf and based on the upgrade amount, so you are not required to surf daily to earn your return. The reason for the lower ROI is that this will give me time to get caught up, restructure the site and the investments behind it. Once Leon has finished the new programming in the database and cleaned up what needs to be done, we will reopen. I believe this will only take a day or so, so the site should be reopen soon. We will send out an email to all members advising of the reopening as soon as it is in effect.

Now, for some of you I know you are going to be upset, but I really need to get this site back on track and as soon as I can. It is very difficult to continue on a daily bases in a negative position, and I am not one to take risks and this deepening position was starting to push me in that direction and I am not going there. I will work as best as I can to get these refunds back to the owing members in a timely manner and then once they are paid back, I will start on paying the profit as best I can and as fast as I can. More on this to follow shortly.

In the coming days, we have two new sites that will be launched. These sites have been in the works for awhile now, but due to payment processor integration problems, they have been delayed. Once they are finished, we will be sending out emails to let you know that they are open. I want to thank you all again for your patience, and as we go through our growing pains and lessons, this will make us a stronger Corporation for the future as we continue to grow for you, our faithful members. Take care.

Yours truly,
Terry Kurtis CEO/President Cashx Corporation
PTS Network Inc.
PTSPayPro.Com

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Obeus.com - The Democratic Ads System

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]