Friday, March 23, 2007

More Refunds from 9PlanetNoSurf

What an incredible feat...

Finding 43K all of a sudden, is this false hope or what, especially after John declaring that he is almost down to his last dollar and he has personally forked out $5000 of his own money for refunds.

There are doubts as to how anyone can be so careless to miss out how much money one has but we cannot label him as a scammer just yet.

Members can wait for a few more days to see how things develop but very likely, our good friend John is just buying time and gaining some goodwill in the process.

Who knows, he may just announce another new site soon.

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT!

Woah! and Woooooooooohoooooooo! I was just consolidating the various e-gold accounts I had set up and… and FOUND a whopping 43K in e-gold IN ONE THAT I RARELY USED!

I just knew something was wrong, as there are more folks to pay out!

Am LAUGHING MY HEAD OFF! Haha! Good news for all those folks still owed their 38.9%! Am happy as punch!

Can you imagine my elation? HOLY COW! and … my GOD! Spread the news!

REFUNDS CONTINUING UNTIL THAT IS EXHAUSTED! Guess what? The account is labeled as SAFETY in my notebook! Safety indeed! Sigh… suddenly the pressure is MUCH lower! Ok, so… be patient… it will take me a few days to pay all that out!

So those of you still not paid your 38.9%… don’t smother me with PMs and e-mails… many will get paid out! Am hoping ALL, as the price of gold is way up!

love you guys and gals!

js

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Obeus.com - The Democratic Ads System

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]