Sunday, April 01, 2007

Surf Margin interviewed on DTM

With the promotion on DTM, I think this program will have the stamina to last for some time. If you guys are interested, check it out:

Hi Admin,

Congratulations! We would like you to take part in our short interview about you and your program on DTM Network. This invitation is only sent to programs with reputable paying records.

Your interview will be posted in a special folder here:
http://www.dreamteammoney.com/index.php?showforum=451

This will bring your program more attention, traffic and definitely more confidence which in turn means more business to you.
We will appreciate it if you can finish all the questions in the interview form.

Interview form

1.) Hi Admin, what is your name and your site url?

Hi, my name is Charles Goldstein and my site URL is http://surfmargin.com

2.) So where do you come from?

Well I was born in Alloa, Scotland a long long time ago (1941)

3.) Whats makes you think of your domain name?

Well that's easy Surf because of the industry we are in and Margin because in business. It's the margin thats the important indicator to how well you are going to do in any opportunity.

4.) So how long has your program started?

Well the indicator on the front page of my site says we have been open for business for 63 days. Actually we have been running for a few weeks longer than that as we tore the script apart to make it work the way we wanted it to work.

5.) What type of payment processors do you accept and do you plan to accept more payment processors in the future?

Well up until just recently we only accepted E-Gold but a few days ago we also put AlertPay on the site and so far we have had only one upgrade using that proccessor but it's early days yet.

6.) How confident are you with your site security level?

Well I'm a bit parranoid about security which is one of the reasons we had script problems in the initial start up period. I encrypted the data and unfortunately it screwed the script up a little bit but we've got that resolved now and the encryption is active and working correctly. I also have Commodo Security Services every day scanning for weaknesses and I need to get their badge on my front page but I have been so engrossed in putting all the Flash Intros on-line that I didn't get round to it....It will be done today!

7.) What are your plans for the future and how long do you think you will stay online?

That's a damn good question! I want to make this site the most outstanding, unique and exciting site in the industry. We are already different in that we offer Real Cash Bonuses for our upgraded members to click on AFTER they have obtained their daily percentage. The cash bonuses are on a random page between pages 11 and 29. The link is Bold so no one should miss it but if you do then all you miss is that days bonus because it will be there again the next day. Most of my members think this is a very great attribute to the site as it helps them get to their 140% target that much quicker. It also adds to the excitement of the site.

We are also different because although we are a Profit-Share site the members accounts are updated instantly when thay have finished surfing. I have never understood the need to wait for the previous days results in order to produce current stats for members. In Surfmargin the previous days results set the current days percentage level and all balances are updated instantly based on that information.

Those two things alone make us unique but I'm not happy with just being different I want to be the Best! So I have added some really great Flash Intros that all members can use to promote their Surfmargin business and build their down lines. The object of the Flash Intros is not really to entertain, although one of them is really funny, the real reason behind the Intros is purely a marketing one. It gets people talking about our site. Word of mouth advertising is the most powerful marketing there is and if it entertains as well....That's also a bonus.

Plans for the future? Well I've already stated that we want to be the best there is but don't misunderstand I'm not just talking about eye-candy! To be the best you have to live up to members expectations and those expectations in this business are surprisingly simple. Be honest, pay on time and if there are any individual problems....Deal with them quickly and respectfully. Basic stuff really. I've run three businesses in my lifetime and all have been successful. Now I'm retired but still restless and this business I find exciting because it allows me to continue to use my skills and keeps me involved.

How long will we be online? Well to be the best you have to stick around for a bit to achieve that target. I intend sticking around until the members get bored with what I'm doing. When your customers don't want your services anymore that's the time to sell up and sail! Hopefully that wont be for a long while....Running into years maybe because I will keep innovating to keep my members interested.


8.) Do you have any phone support other than email support?

Phone support is not offered at this time because as an international site I would never be able to get any sleep and at my age sleep is very important. However that does not mean that anyone who has a problem with their site cannot email me and ask for a more personal communication. Then maybe SKYPE can come to the rescue.

9.) Can you explain on how you calculate the ROI of your plan?

The ROI is based upon the previous days upgrades. 140% is paid to the members on a variable daily percentage rate that NEVER falls below 5% but can fluctuate upwards to a maximum of 15% until the members total reaches the target of 140%. With earlier Profit-Share sites the daily percentage was allowed to go into free-fall. That led to a crazy situation where members could get upwards of 80% one day and less than 1% a few days later. Any unfortunate who upgraded during the downward trend could wait for years befor getting paid out and by then the site was gone anyway.

Our plan is Unique ( I love that word) in that not only do we pay a daily percentage that is guaranteed not to fall below 5% but in order to help members reach their target 140% we pay real cash bonuses every day for surfing extra pages. We are after all an advertising site. So encouragement to view additional sites is to my mind a good idea. What better encouragement than to pay a bonus that will get the member to his payout that much quicker?

10.) Do you have a physical office/address for your program/company?

Yes. My house in St Louis, but since I have published that I have been inundated with rubbish mail and all sorts of telephone calls. So it means that I am about to make the site annomymous in terms of physical address. I hope you understand why I have to do this, there are some strange people about and I have to protect my family.

11.) How many percentage of the funds received from investor will go to admin, staff profit?

As stated on the front page of Surfmargin: 8% goes to a separate reserve to fund commission payment and 7% goes towards admin. However I have never needed to use the admin fund other than to pay for software relative to the site.

12.) Lastly in less than 50 words, briefly describe what can your program give to your investors?

I used to be a surfer myself. I have lost and gained in this market! My frustration was the lies and deciet prevalent in the industry. The industry is here, now, because there is a need and the world is changing, everyone wants to work from home and have a better life. My site offers you the best there is to offer in this industry run by someone who has had a lifetime of experience running/owning successful businesses and folks you can't run a successful business without dealing honestly and respectfully with your customers. That's the reason we will be successful and it's also the reason we will be around for a long time

Regards
Charles Goldstein
Admin - Surfmargin

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Obeus.com - The Democratic Ads System

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]